In order to participate in a study, you need to have an account with Ethica. You can either create your account through the website, or use Ethica Health app to sign up. Regardless of which way you create your account, it will be valid both on the website and on the app.
The following steps explain how you can use Ethica Health app to create a new account:
- Go to Android's home screen
- Open list of applications by tapping on small grid of circles at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and tap on Ethica to open Ethica Health.
- On the home screen of Ethica, tap on Sign up button to start creating a new account.
- Enter your name, email address, and password to create a new account. When done, tap on Create account.
- At this point Ethica will create a new account and login into the app. The next few screens introduce the app and what each button does. You can tap on Next to read each page, and when done, tap on Done.