To better demonstrate how Ethica can be used for conducting a research study, we have designed the following sample studies. If your account is a Researcher account, you will have access to these studies by default through your dashboard. These studies are mainly in the area of public health, and include the following:
- Recreational Water Use Sample Study
- Foodborne Illness Sample Study
- Lyme Disease Sample Study
- Influenza Like Illness Sample Study
- Air Quality Sample Study
- Physical Activity Sample Study
- West Nile Virus Sample Study
- Falls and Injuries Sample Study
Unlike studies created by you, these studies cannot be modified in any form. You can only review their design and access their data.
The sample studies are designed to showcase Ethica's features, using real-world data. Accessing the data collected for these studies are not restricted by any legal agreement. Also their design and content should not be evaluated or referenced for their scientific aspects.
Hiding sample studies from dashboard
If you are already familiar with Ethica and don't want these sample studies to be shown in your dashboard, you can:
- From the dashboard open your Profile page.
- Uncheck Show sample studies in the dashboard
- Press Save and then refresh your page.