• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 101

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian created an article,

Additional Settings

Capture Location This option instructs Ethica to capture participant's location while answering a given survey. When enabled, each response will be geo-tagged prior to the storage. Note that this o...

I'm part of a study but have to change my phone. What should I do?

If you have to change your smartphone while participating in a study, simply download Ethica app on your new phone and log in with your existing credentials. This way, you will continue providing d...

How can I find out my Participant ID?

When you join Ethica for the first time and create your new account, Ethica assigns you a unique ID. This ID is referred to as your Participant ID. Researchers will never be able to see your name o...

How can I recover my forgotten password?

If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new password by selecting Forgot Password option from the Ethica website or through the app. This will send an email to your registered email addr...

How can I delete my collected data?

Participation in all studies conducted using Ethica is voluntary and you can drop out at any time. Further, you can delete the data you have provided if you choose to. Deleting collected data can b...

How can I drop out of a study?

Participation in all studies is optional. While it's very important for us and the study staff to make sure you remain in the study to the end, at any time if you change your mind for any reason, y...

What permissions Ethica app requires?

Ethica Health for Android requests a series of permissions during installation. Here we describe what each of these permissions is and why Ethica needs them: Location: Some studies need to record ...

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

Hi Danielle, If your account is a Participant account, you can log in to the website and delete data collected from you through the Profile section (as described here). If your account is a Researc...

One point I have to clarify is that you already can download Beacon data through the website's Raw Data Download section. This will include the minute-resolution contact pattern between each partic...

Thanks for the clarification Danielle. The consent form which is shown at the time of the registration in Ethica is the only content Ethica shows to the participant. Participants have access to the...