• Total activity 403
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 170

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

All data stored in the database, whether for the beacons, or survey responses, or any other data source, are in UTC. The participant's current time zone is stored in a separate table together with ...

Hi Nell, If you access the responses directly from the database, the record_time will be in UTC. Ethica also stores the current time zone for each participant. When the website shows the response t...

Hi Neha, Thanks for bringing this up. I agree that this is an important question. Ethica requires a unique email address to be used while registering as a participant, but this email address does n...

Unfortunately not. The website is only in English. But as almost all researchers are comfortable with English, we have not seen the need to translate the website as well.

Hi Lotte 1. You have extended the duration of the study. But the participation duration for each participant is separate from other participants and separate from the study duration. So while you e...

Mohammad Hashemian created an article,

Tutorials Video and Slides

This page includes the videos and slides for our tutorial titled Researching Human Behaviour using Smartphones and Wearables: A Hands‐On Introduction as part of the SBP-BRiMS 2018 Conference held a...

Glad to hear that it was helpful.We are actually just finishing implementing this feature. Should be part of the site by Monday. I will update you here. Bests, Mohammad

If I understood you correctly, you need to hard code this. Say you have Participant P1 with team ID 1, and P2 with team ID 2. P1 reports seeing beacon with T1 and T2, you want to filter out all T2 ...

Hi Nell, I'm not sure if I understand the question completely. The beacon table and survey_resp table both have the field user_id which can be used to join the data. But team_id, role_id, and subje...

Hi Jacquelyn, Thanks for letting us know. The issue should be resolved now. Please check again and let us know if there is anything else I can help with. Bests,Mohammad