• Total activity 510
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 205

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

Hi Puja, Sorry for the delayed reply. Your criteria are correct, and they enable 3 surveys in your study: #2412 and #2746 which are scheduled trigger and #2615 which is user triggered. If you go to...

What I meant is to go to Participation -> Adherence, and click on the right side menu, and select "Delete Participant" Then in the dialog, check "Delete all the data for this par...

The only way to do so is to use your Researcher account to delete yourself as a Participant, and in the dialog that it opens, also check the box related to deleting all participant data as well. Th...

Hi Puja, Two problems: 1. The baseline survey is only asked once. When you modify it and update the app, as your user has already responded to it, the system will not ask the new modified baseline ...

Hi Puja, I believe this link answers your question about having surveys in multiple languages. I suggest we continue talking about specifics in that link as it's more relevant. Bests,Mohammad

Just to clarify, it appears that the version you had installed on your phone is still the one from last week (235). The new version we released this earlier this week is version 236. You probably s...

Hi Fabio, Early January 2019 is just a couple of weeks away but we do our best to make sure it will be ready as soon as possible. I will contact you via email to coordinate this. Bests,Mohammad

Hi Puja, Yes. You can go to Participation -> Adherence, and from there find the participant and from the menu on the right side, select "Modify Participation Period": Then set the end...

Unfortunately not. You cannot set an "expiry time" for the responses which are expected to be used in the survey criteria. Regarding the second question, I asked my colleague to investi...

Hi Ivan,   Unfortunately, not. There is not enough space in smaller devices, and that's why the app crops them. You probably can use a shorter anchor label.   Thanks,Mohammad