• Total activity 560
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 222

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

Hi Allen, I believe you cannot edit the start date of the study after it's passed, but that's not really important either, because you can modify the start date of the participation for each partic...

Hi Eva, I'm not sure if I understood the question completely. When you set the expiry time to 70 minutes, the software allows the participant to respond to the survey for up to 70 minutes. If the s...

Hmm, I'm afraid that's the issue with the web-based simulator. We are aware of some issues with the simulator and working on resolving them. I'm sure if you test that on a phone (Android or iPhone)...

Hi Yukiko, The criteria for Ethica's multiple-choice question works just as you described. In your example, if you set the criteria for a given page to be Q1 == 1, it's only shown if the user choos...

Sorry that there is no better way. The response scoring is high in our priority list and I hope we can get it done soon. About the cumulative score, I've not thought about that before, but that's a...

Hey Allen, Depending on how complex your scoring is, you can write criteria to each of those surveys, based on the questions responded in the first survey. For example, if the first survey has 2 si...

Hi Eva, I will try to answer each question below: #1, 2, 3, and 9) Ethica app manages survey prompts on its own without relying on the server. This allows the app to work without Internet as well (...

Hi Jasmijn, We are actually finishing this feature and I expect to release it within the next month or so. So stay tuned for the details. Bests,Mohammad

There appears to be an issue with our app running on iPhone XR. We are looking into it, and will update you here soon. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi Sarah, It appears that either this participant has used her account to log into multiple phones, or she is sharing the phone with other participants in the same study.  Either way, the reports a...