• Total activity 461
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 193

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

To be clear, in all those pictures above, if the slider was moved slightly more, the expected value would be shown. The reason is that the selected value is not exactly as what's written on the pic...

Hi Eva, Unfortunately we have not used this particular model of Asus in our tests so I cannot say for sure why this happens and what specific Asus settings has to change. We have done tests on Asus...

Hi Puja, Q1 for 2412 should be marked as "Persisted", so it can be used outside of the survey for branching as well. This is explained in more detail here. I checked this question as &quo...

Hi Puja, You are correct. This is an issue in our iPhone app which is fixed and will be included in our next update (in the next 2 weeks). The following video shows the current Android behaviour, a...

Definitely let me know. Thanks,Mohammad

Hi Puja, We updated the interface for the calendar question recently to add more functionality to it. For example, right now you can ask the user to select a range (e.g. from Oct. 13th 10 am to Oct...

The content of the survey can be in any language. They will be shown properly in the app. But the interface of the app (like the buttons, the dialogs, the messages) are only available in English, F...

Hmm, this might be because of their phone's date/time locale settings. We have made some improvements in the latest version of Ethica app for iPhone. I suggest you try updating to the new version f...

Hi Patricia, Unfortunately, there is a bit of a misunderstanding between what adherence reminder does and what it should do. Currently, the adherence reminder is only sent if the participant does n...

Hi Patricia, The way the app works is that it downloads a smaller thumbnail version of the photo and keeps it locally, so even when the person is offline they can see the image. If they click on it...