• Total activity 524
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 210

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

That update should be available by mid-April, and it will support both Android and iOS.

Hi Patricia, Yes, we did update the Android on March 3rd, which improved some of the issues we found with Notifications on Android 8 and 9. The next update of the Android will include multiple noti...

hmm. It's hard to tell what might be happening. We will start a test based on your study and hopefully we can pinpoint the issue. Thanks for letting me know,Mohammad

Hi Patricia, When a notification is shown but the sound is not played, that is related to the participant's phone settings. It's hard to tell us what setting on the phone of this individual is caus...

Hi Alexandra, Unfortunately, this is not currently supported in Ethica. Maybe if you explain the assessments you are planning to use, we can think of an alternative solution? Bests,Mohammad  

Hi Alexandra, There are two scenarios in which having a timer as you explained can be helpful: 1. Having a timer count down and asking the participant to perform a task during that time, and config...

Hi Simone, Showing multiple answers in one cell is only done for multiple choice questions. That's because the user can pick more than one answer for these questions, and we cannot assign a column ...

hmm, I'm not sure if I fully understand. If as you said, "...would be similiar to the information sheet at the start of the study ... ", then how it "... ensure that participants who...

Hi Patricia, I believe by "debrief form" you mean a questionnaire which is asked before the participant drops out of the study. Correct? If yes, then I guess "Exit Survey" shoul...

Hi Puja, Sorry for the delayed reply. Your criteria are correct, and they enable 3 surveys in your study: #2412 and #2746 which are scheduled trigger and #2615 which is user triggered. If you go to...