• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 163

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

My pleasure :)

The problem here is that processing for expired survey does not always happen by tapping on its notification. There are other places where Ethica app checks for expired survey and remove their noti...

Have you considered setting the "Other" question as "Disabled" (uncheck the "Enabled") by default, and only enable it if the "Other" option is chosen in the ...

Thanks, Renee for raising this point. Ethica uses phone's settings to prompt for the survey. That means if the phone is set to vibrate, the survey will also vibrate the phone. If the phone is set t...

Do you mean like this? https://community.ethicadata.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000976688-Question-Types#article-body_toc_1_5

Hi Renee, I believe the problem is that how do you want to differentiate between the user skipping the question and not providing any answers, and the user explicitly selecting 0 as her response. I...

Mohammad Hashemian created an article,

Track Beacon-Triggered Survey Response

One of the features of Ethica is to support capturing participant's interaction with real-world elements, and subsequently trigger surveys based on these interactions. While this is a very powerful...

Hi Diana, I checked, and the reason you cannot issue the survey to this participant is that the study has not started yet. The study is set to start on June 1st. The messaging there is not very cle...

Hi Diana, Ethica uses a specific "token" to communicate with the device. If the app version is old, regardless of how new or old is the device itself, the "token" is not valid a...

Hi Lisa, iPhone devices don't have the necessary hardware sensors to capture ambient temperature and proximity, so Ethica for iOS cannot collect these data. That's why they are not shown. Also, whi...