• Total activity 320
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 123

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mohammad Hashemian

Mohammad Hashemian commented,

I just tested survey 1504 as well and it worked just ok. I believe this is because your browser still has the broken version of the Survey Editor. If it happens again, refresh your browser using Ct...

Hi Nell, Your triggering logic is correct: "triggering_logic": {  "type": "proximity_trigger",  "team_id": -2,  "roles": [],  "base": &qu...

Hi Jacquelyn, Thanks for letting me know about this, and sorry for my delayed reply. There was a problem with the upload process which caused this issue. The problem is resolved now and I tested wi...

Hi Catherine, Your design of the photovoice survey obviously is correct, but showing participants their previous photos and asking them to pick three is a bit tricky. Each response participants pro...

My pleasure :)  hope it helped.  

You are right. The time is based on the participant's local timezone.

I see. If you export data as CSV, the "Date" refers to the point of time which user has submitted the response. This is not relevant to "Capture Location" though. Whether you ha...

Hi Javad, Can you please clarify which date you are referring to? Do you mean the time instance as defined in Response Schema? M.

Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately, we still don't support sorting "User Triggered" surveys. Ethica app shows them based on their ID. What we can do is to finish the design first, the...

Hi Maria, You should be able to enter the study text, like study consent form, survey questions, response options and similar content in any language. We have tested and used Latin alphabet, Cyrill...